Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts
About the Role/Opportunity:
- This is a core finance role supporting nearbuy.com's Finance team
- The work location would be Gurgaon
- End to End knowledge of Finance Preparation of PL, Balance Sheet, Statutory Requirements etc.
- Maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Participate in development of internal financial and accounting policies and procedures. Implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures laid out
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization (Income Tax, are met and that financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the external auditors as necessary
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management and ensure that all transactions are appropriately supported, approved and authorized
- Have a regular meeting with the team and improve the processes, turnaround time etc.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Assist FP&A teams with the preparation of budgets by providing relevant information on a regular basis
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual department
A. Individual applying to the role should ideally have the following attributes:
- Mandatory Qualification – Chartered Accountant (Rank Holder Preferred)
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience, recognised expertise in the field of finance
- High proficiency with Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should have good mathematical/computational skills
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
The selection process is fairly simple.
1. The resume of the candidate will be screened
2. The selected candidates will go through 2-3 rounds of discussion and a technical test.
Hear our Co-founders Speak
Ravi Shankar L
#GotGreatCertified: Why nearbuy.com is a great place to work at!